This week I will be posting gift guides for all the people you may have in your life. Being a pet lover, I will start the week off by listing great gifts for pet parents. These are a few of my favorite, quirky gifts that would be purrr-fect gifts this season.
1. BarkBox: For $19 per month, give the dog lover in your life a monthly subscription filled with all types of canine goodies
3. Kate Spade Cat iphone case. $45
4. Z Gallerie Book “I Could Pee on This” $12.95. I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw this as would any other cat lover.
5. Halcoa Puppy USB
6. The Canine Twitterer. Available on Hammacher.com, the site describes this product a such. “This is the tag that lets a canine share its hijinks and innermost musings with all its followers on the Twitter microblogging site. A motion sensor and microphone in the tag interprets your pet’s activity (or lack thereof) and selects an appropriate canine-centric message from one of 500 pre-loaded tweets. Messages such as “It might look like I’m just sleeping, but I’m also working on my tan” or “Having my daily workout. Already did 15 leg lifts!” entertain dog lovers while lifting the veil on how a dog passes its time.” Hilarious
Thanks for reading!
- Gift Guide Series: Pet Lover (paperpetalsandink.com)
- Woof! Gift Guide for Dog-Lovers (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Designer Collars, Gourmet Catnip, BarkBox Subscription & More Treats for Your Pet! (eonline.com)
- Day 2: Great Gifts for Dog Lovers (outdoorsy.gardenxl.com)
- The 12 Days of Holiday Gift Guides! Day 5: The Animal Lover (styleonhigh.com)