I am currently working on the re-design of a bachelor pad living room. This project is a blank canvas at the moment and is absolutely exciting! One of my client’s requirements is to have a bar area in his living room. There is an open area that is somewhat of a “dead space” and I am in the midst of planning how to lay out this portion of the room. We have opted against doing a simple bar cabinet as my client wants the bar area to include seating. Here are some inspirational images that I have found on Houzz today. I know the idea will come to me suddenly, but currently I am struggling with how to create this feature in a relatively small space! Here are my starting ideas..
I really like the geometric effect of this style and we could incorporate his small wine refrigerator.
Here are some inspirational photos for the style direction that I plan to go. My client is very insistent on having comfort and livability. Here are my initial concept images.
This is my favorite image!
Thank you for reading!
- Masculine Interiors (welikedaylight.com)
- Contemporary Living Room Furniture (trendhomedesign.wordpress.com)
- What is the ultimate bachelor pad? (thempreport.com.au)
- Design It Like a Man: Tips for Single Guys Planning a Bedroom (houseofbrokersrealty.wordpress.com)
- Here’s What Single Guys Should Think About When Designing Their Bedrooms (businessinsider.com)
- Men’s World – masculine interiors (studiono27.wordpress.com)