Walking out of my apartment this morning I was greeted by a blustery gust of northern wind giving me a curt reminder that old man winter is knocking on our door. The seasons are beginning to change and the interim between summer and winter is my favorite season of all! Today was the first crisp, clear day of fall weather in NYC and was the inspiration for today’s cozy, fall themed post.
The colors of fall are so beautifully vibrant. Nature really is the best inspiration.
My style crush, Olivia
Time to cozy up to the fire with a warm cup of cocoa.
Via Elle Milan
Peek a boo!
Fall Saturdays are the best.
Have a fabulous day!
- The best time to wear a sweater is all the time (sophiesstrugs.wordpress.com)
- Sweater Weather (claireleighton.wordpress.com)
- Falling for Faux Fur! (missyonmadison.com)
- Welcome, Fall (intothecitynyc.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Focus: Fall Fashion Trends (trendythriftynow.com)