Paris, one of my favorite cities in the world. Known for beautiful and effortless style in every way. Their fashion style and interior design have been copied worldwide. Some even say France is the home to modern day interior design. Here are a few tips on how to emulate the simple, chic style.
Cute drawing on Etsy
1. Look effortless. You don’t want to appear as though you have spent hours sorting your hair and getting your look ‘just right.’ Instead of styling your hair into complicated, fancy styles, simply let it hang loose, or tie it into a quick chignon. The trick is to get dressed fresh, neat and tidy, and then get a bit disheveled.
2. Wear less make-up. Just a bit of lipstick, blush and a little black eyeliner will do!
3. Relax! Take time to appreciate your life. Savor the food, wine and good conversation.
4. Keep your look simple and polished.
5. Always wear heeled shoes
6. Go all out when it comes to your handbag.
Now that you are ready to be Parisian chic, here are some beautiful French style interiors for your daily inspiration!
Diane Von Furstenburg’s apartment
Room style with Grange Furniture
Beautiful Beaux Art architecture
Have a beautiful day!